Automotive Hydraulic Brake System Trainer
We provide Automotive Hydraulic Brake System Trainer with great production line and offer fast delivery, professional team, effiective function, friendly service, technology support.
|Brand Name:||Zhongcai / ODM|
|FOB:||Get Latest Price|
|Lead Time:||15 ~ 30|
|Application:||Vocational Training For Chassis Trainer|
This experimental platform uses the physical composition of the hydraulic brake system of Volkswagen's original car to fully demonstrate the working principle of the automobile hydraulic brake system, and realize the training operations of the automobile hydraulic brake system adjustment and emptying maintenance to meet the needs of teaching.
Automobile brake system original car materials, front disc and rear disc brake mechanism, oil pressure gauge, seat, brake booster and other components.
(1) It can dynamically demonstrate the working principle and process of automobile hydraulic brake system;
(2) Realize the training operation of disassembly and assembly of automobile hydraulic brake system and component maintenance;
(3) Realize training operations such as adjustment and emptying maintenance of automobile hydraulic brake system;
(4) Compare the working conditions of the automobile brake booster with or without two different working conditions;
(5) Applicable to the training and assessment of all levels of automotive vocational education.
(6) The training platform is equipped with a vacuum pump to provide a power source for vacuum assist; pressure gauges are installed on the front and rear brake pipelines to display the pressure changes of the front and rear brake cylinders in real time.
(7) The training platform is welded with high-quality steel. It has the characteristics of high strength, corrosion resistance and long life. After spraying, the appearance is beautiful and high-grade. The platform has a self-locking caster device, which is flexible to move, safe, reliable, and durable. .
Dimensions: 1500×1000×1000mm (length×width×height)
Power supply: AC220V
Front left and front right claw assembly
Easy to disassemble
Rear left and rear right brake drum assembly
Brake master cylinder
Training platform size